Friday, June 13, 2008

Congraduation.

Okay, so I admit, I've been slacking on this whole "update your blog so everyone can find out what's going on in your life" thing. And now it's slightly a cop out post because I am here to give a little blog brag. 

Okay, here it comes (pretend like it's in a crazy, somewhat high-pitched, squeal, cushioned by jumping up and down).....I GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE!! 

Alright Peppy Patty, let's come back down to where people can actually understand you. I just had to get it out, I did it. I graduated from Principia College with a BA, with a major of Graphic Design. I'm not gonna lie when I say that it felt good to be recognized for the four years, long hours, many papers, and all nighters that I went through to walk a cross the stage and get my diploma. 

Anywho...again, sorry for the ridiculously long gap in between posts, but I was working towards getting my college degree, so it took up some time. Ha. 


2 comments:

emily said...

:) I'm so happy for you!

Anne Hummel said...

Hurray for Abby!!!! We're mighty proud of you... love from Anne and Rob