Thursday, May 1, 2008

Radio Voice

I may not have the radio voice like some people naturally get, but tonight I gave it a try. 

A friend of mine who works at the college hosts a radio show and asked that I, along with two other art majors, came on as guests to talk about our artwork. At first my heart thumped a couple of beats harder as I introduced myself, but soon I realized I was a pro at being natural. It was like any other conversation one might have with a family friend when they ask you about your plans after college (which I am still working on), what I've been up to with my art (still diligently working on) or even past jobs (like Step Up 2: The Streets). 

There really isn't much purpose to this post other than to brag that I was on the Principia Internet Radio. 

Woot woot. 

2 comments:

Anne Hummel said...

Following in your Uncle Rob's footsteps... I hope we can hear the interview somehow. Is it available on the internet? I'm certain that ratings went through the roof when you were on! Love, Auntie Anne

Amanda Donahue said...

my practically cousin =) i am thrilled to read your updates on your blog. i certainly hope to see you sometime soon. take care abby !