Thursday, April 24, 2008

Okay Go

When you read the heading, the first thing you might think of is: treadmill+ grown men dancing. Well, its sort of hard to avoid these days seeing as the simple "homemade-esque" music video swept the nation. The term "okay go" has new meaning thanks to four men in front of a tin foiled wall, and four treadmills. What can you say besides brilliant? Nothing really. 

Well, getting past the catchy music video intro, I simply named my post that because I'm new at this, and decided to give it a whirl. *"This" being the whole blogging thing!* So, okay, here I go. 

The reason I have decided to bookmark this website and become a blogger is all thanks to a speaker who came to my graphics III class just yesterday. This guy, traveling all around the world, doing jobs that inspired him made me realize, it's the small steps that we have to take in order to go where we want to. He told us, "if you don't keep a blog, then go and get one, they're great to have not only for yourself, but for others to see who you are... especially in the job world." 

Well, okay then. Cameron, you sold me on it. Job well done. Now, the true test is seeing if I can keep it up to date! 


1 comment:

Rob Hummel said...

I love this Blog!!

It reminds me of a fascinating young girl that once worked on a Disney film in 2007.

www.wtpcfm.com 4-EVER!

Love you,

Uncle Rob